About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Friday 1 June 2012

This a #FollowFriday Story.


I joined Twitter the other year and for a long time I was lonely so didn’t play much I had a few friends one of  my favourites is a lady called Sweary Sausages – she likes Dairylea Dunkers like me and is very naughty but she is now at work and then some anipal magic happened in my life …..

Smokie aka @TheRealSmokie she came into my life and I suddenly had lots of friends I discovered the effects of catnip and also the true friendship of anipals

So those who don’t know Smokie “she was rescued from a prison dairy farm as a kitten,I'm a pampered cat that sleeps in front of a heating vent, owner of 2 humans in New Jersey & in love w/@LeoBlue31!”

To raise some catnip to Smokie you’re the best ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment