About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

So someone was bored ......

or it could have been a few people .........

First the owner sees this picture and cries laughing ...........
So she thinks I have an eyebrow pencil and look what happened ..........

Oh Yes she did .......... needless to say the eyebrow pencil is no more I chewed it to death .......
On another note I think I look cute ......... don't you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment