About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Saturday 9 June 2012

#Anipalprom


What a fabulous evening we had at the #Anipalprom ……..

The ladies all looked breathe taking , dressed in amazing couture grows, sparkling , shimmering and just dazzling and the gents well what a slick, dapper and debonair  group of swell guys I have yet to see.





I love the wonderful corsages, the music was jumping and the catnip was flowing freely.

Plus #Anipalprom was trending at number two on Twitter we even beat poor Lindsay Lohan after her car crash – like my present owner says that poor girl can’t catch a break.
I’m still reliving my favourite #Anipalprom moments and would like to give a huge round of applause to the organisers – everyone I know had a wonderful time.

As with every party there are always one or two who over do things ......
But as security I cleared up this morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment