About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Thursday 7 June 2012

Anipal Teamwork ......

I love Twitter as it puts you in contact with Anipals across the globe and at the moment I am wearing quite a fetching wig in my avatar... thanks to my friend Dugal ......... the wig maestro of the anipal world -  he is a global star.
Check out my looks .......



 All kindly done by Anipal  "Dugal Downunder " aka @whatdoingdugal - a Scottish Shorthair cat- he lives with Wicket (scottish fold) & McGonagall (black street cat) are his  house mates. He  follows other anipals and he is a proud member of .


He lives in Adelaide, South Australia - this is his website · http://www.3aussiecats.com

And how cute do I look ............... 

No comments:

Post a Comment