About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Thursday 31 May 2012

Wig It Up.......

Now all my anipals have these wonderful wigs and I have not so being an internet dog I have been shopping on line and found two I really like ....
But I can only have one so I need my mates to help me pick which one before I press the purchase button.......

First
Afro .........
Second 
Bobcat........

so let me know what you think and I'll order from Total Diva Pets 

No comments:

Post a Comment