About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Oh I do love the seaside …..


I love the beach, I love feeling of sand beneath my paws and being off my lead and running around and most of all I love all the smells.
This last three days I have been on a big deserted beach in St.Annes and I have been with two big dogs I’ve been very good – no fighting, no swearing just being a nice dog.
But the beach is windswept and being small my poor eyes my owner had to pick me up but I cried because I wanted to play – I heard her say “doggles” so I have found some –


Now I just need to get her credit card and I can go and play again or I could be the brand ambassador … Seriously I am cute and I would rock these ....... what do you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment