About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Saturday 26 March 2011

Sorry I’m taken……..

I have a long distance relationship with a beautiful dusky maiden in the US called Layla – she lives in Providence, Rhode Island.

I have been admiring Layla via my Granny’s Facebook page – she likes fake fur, she sunbathes and she has her own blog – so we have loads in common besides our chicken legs.

She also has an extensive wardrobe and will dress up so this suits me – I think we will be a great match together.

You should get to know her she has her own blog The Daily Layla.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled to have a long distance relationship....but I'm not too happy at the photo of me sun bathing before I went on the Dog Watchers diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Layla I was admiring your fur and your womanly body

    ReplyDelete