About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Sunday 6 February 2011

It’s all about me……

Of course I know I’m a handsome and cute little dog and much admired so I was overwhelmed when Dinky came home with a mini replica of me in soap. She now has me in her bath ……

We have gone on a trip to Lytham and I was left at home with my great grandparents while she & granny went round the shops and they came back with this beautiful boxed soap of “me”.

Gianna Rose Atelier does a wonderful range of dog soaps and one is “La Chihuahua “the soap princess rests on a terry bath sponge in pink.
The soap is a delicate perfume of lily, mimosa, tuberose, and violet.
It comes in a very upmarket box all beautifully presented.

They also have Labrador, Retriever , Cocker Spaniel or Dachshund ,Maltese or Pug  soaps to name a few other breeds …….. Perfect gift for the love of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment